Thursday, July 30, 2009

THREE
My nerves were running a little higher today when I woke up and realized that I don't have too far to go! I settled down, though, and I've been fine all day, except when I realized that I really was coming down with a cold. I can't believe it, I have been so healthy all summer and now this. And when I get a cold, it does not come lightly. I am congested and can't breathe and up all night, and constantly with a tissue to my nose. Not ideal conditions for doing a triathlon! I am trying to fight it as much as I can, and hope for the best.

Today I did a boxing class at the gym, then did my laps, this time with wetsuit. I am still really torn about whether I will wear it in the swim; it does keep me up, but it really restricts my shoulders from reaching! I am thinking maybe one more swim without it and then I will decide.

I received an email today from the Danskin Sherox powers that be, telling me that I can sign up now for next year's triathlon, already slated for August 1, 2010, for the bargain 2009 rates. The wheels are turning...

No comments:

Post a Comment